Application and Admission
For the students who are accepted for our programs: quota, preparation language, tuition fee, etc. information about the circumstances is published at our official website during each application period.
Applications are only made in electronic format (Online) by passport no.
Click for the Online Application Tutorial Video
√There is no application with any intermediary institution, organization or person,
√ The applications will be made individually in the digital platform
√ The only thing you need to be able to apply is a computer connected to the internet,
√ There is no need to send any documents during the application period,
√ No need to pay during application period
√ The application is only made with Secondary Grade Point Avarage (at least 50%)
√ The list of applicants whose applications are accepted and the documents to be submitted for registration will be posted on our official website (see Registration Procedures)
A) All the applications are eligible on condition that the applicants are either final year students or graduates and the applicants who have the following requirements will be accepted
1)Those who have a foreign nationality,
2)Those who were born as Turkish citizens but later were permitted by the Ministry of the Interior of Turkey to leave Turkish citizenship, including their underage children who are registered in the document of leaving Turkish citizenship and who can certificate that they have the document regarding the Exercise of Given Rights, pursuant to the Turkish Nationality Law, (The 7th article of the Turkish Nationality Law numbered 5901 prescribes that “(1) an infant born from the marriage of a mother or a father having Turkish citizenship inside or outside Turkey is a Turkish citizen”; applicants who would like to apply for the quotas of foreign admission should further review the Turkish Nationality Law.)
3) Those who used to have a foreign citizenship but later have acquired Turkish citizenship/those who have a dual citizenship under these circumstances,
4)Amongst the articles below:
a) Those who have Turkish citizenship and have completed the last three years of their secondary education in a foreign country except Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) (including the applicants who completed their secondary education in Turkish schools in a foreign country except TRNC) before 01/02/2013,
b) Those who started and completed their secondary education in a foreign country except Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) after 01/02/2013 (including the applicants who completed their secondary education in Turkish schools in a foreign country except TRNC),
5) Those who have TRNC citizenship, reside in TRNC, have completed secondary education in TRNC and have obtained GCE AL degrees (The General Certificate of Education – Advanced Level), and those who have or will have GCE AL degree after registering and getting education in the colleges or high schools in other countries between 2005-2010.
1) Who hold Turkish citizenship and have completed their secondary education in Turkey or in TRNC,
2) Who hold TRNC citizenship (except for those who have completed their entire secondary education in a GCE AL system in TRNC, and those who have registered and completed/will complete their secondary education in a GCE AL system abroad between 2005-2010),
3) Who hold a dual citizenship, one of which is citizenship of the Republic of Turkey by birth, as stated in Article (a) Item 2 above (except for those who satisfy the criteria stated in Article (a) Item 4),
4) Who hold a dual citizenship, one of which is citizenship of TRNC (except for those who have completed their whole secondary education in a GCE AL system in TRNC, and those who have registered and completed/will complete their secondary education in a GCE AL system abroad between 2005-2010),
5) Who have citizenship of the Republic of Turkey or a dual citizenship, one of which is citizenship of the Republic of Turkey by birth, as stated in Article a) Item 2) above, and who have completed their secondary education in institutions within an embassy or in other foreign institutions in Turkey,
can not apply for undergraduate study at Trakya University.
Applicants are announced quotas;
1-Secondary Education Grade Point Average (SEGPA) can apply with a certified Turkish translation of a high school or a balanced school diploma writing at least 50% on grade diploma.
Evaluation of applicants and placement of candidates is entirely at the authority of Trakya University. Trakya University is free to selection and fill quotas with placement of student candidates. Obtaining the application conditions does not need to be accepted for placement.
The evaluation of the qualifications of candidates applying to the programs which are taken by the special talent examination is carried out in their own schools in accordance with the principles and procedures of these programs and they are notified to the Rectorate. Placement and registration procedures of those who are qualified are carried out by the Student Affairs Office with the approval of the Rector.
Applicants may be required to graduate from an equivalent or near field or distance program. This assessment shall be made at the relevant commission above during the application.
Furthermore, in order to ensure that the financial means of the students coming from abroad will be able to continue their higher education in our country, it may be required that the conditions and principles be determined by the candidate in the amount and / or amount of material assurance to be determined by the University.
Applications will be made at http://yobs.trakya.edu.tr/. Applicants who apply via post and cargo will not be processed.
Applicants must take and keep the printed and signed application form after the online registration.(As a result of the placement process, those are who get the registration right, placed from their preferences, will be required to get a signed and photographed application form during the registration process.)
It is the responsibility of the applicants that the information entered in the application form is complete and accurate.
Placement results will be announced on www.trakya.edu.tr. the web site of Trakya University Student Affairs Office.
* In accordance with the decision of the Supreme Administrative Board of the Council of State 8th Decision dated 21.5.2014, based on the authorization granted to the Executive Board at the meeting of the General Assembly of Higher Education, it was arranged according to the decision taken on the candidates who can apply in the Higher Education Executive Board dated 16.07.2014.
This content was issued on 08.12.2017 and has been viewed for 126 times.